AFMC International Affairs Excellence Award recipients announced
By Allyson B. Crawford, AFLCMC Public Affairs
/ Published September 11, 2020
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, Ohio (AFLCMC)
– Brig. Gen. Brian R. Bruckbauer, Director, Air Force Security Assistance and Cooperation Directorate, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) and Director, International Affairs, Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), Wright-Patterson AFB, announced the 2019 AFMC International Affairs Excellence Award recipients. The award acknowledges those who strengthen alliances with international partners.
The recipients and their associated positions are as follows:
- Enlisted (Airman – CMSgt.): MSgt Julius H. Stokes, AFIMSC DET 4 - Ramstein AB, Germany
- Officer (2nd Lt. – Col.): Capt. Ryan D. Landon, AFLCMC/WA - Hill AFB, UT
- Senior Civilian (GS-13 – GS-15): Thomas M. Hollender, AFLCMC/WI - WPAFB, OH
- Junior Civilian (GS-12 and below): Alisha N. Carr, AFLCMC/WF - WPAFB, OH
- Armaments Cooperation Team: Mobile Cryptographic Installation Team, AFLCMC/EB - Eglin AFB, FL
- Security Assistance Team: Arabian Peninsula Team, AFLCMC/WF - WPAFB, OH
These recipients will compete for the SAF/IA Excellence Award given annually to those Airmen who share innovative contributions and exhibit outstanding skill at building and expanding Air Force relationships.